The HERCULES Electric Bi-Parting Slide Door (EBP) is ideal for applications where fast opening and seal tight closing is important, especially in areas where material handling traffic such as forklifts and pallet jacks operate. Suitable for coolers, freezers and industrial buildings for interior and exterior applications. The HERCULES Bi-Parting Slide Door is also available with manual operation (MBP). Operators can be added later if desired.
Features & Specifications
- 5 year warranty
- Durability and safety are ensured by use of watertight NEMA 4 enclosures for motor and control box
- All heavy duty hardware and tracks built for long-lasting usage.
- Bearings are sealed in grease and require no further lubrication. Maintenance is low and consists of light machine oil on easy to remove drive chain and track.
- Non-electric safety device along the entire length of the leading edge stops and reverses the door to fully open position if any obstruction is encountered while closing
Standard Sizes (Custom options available):
- Width: 5’ - 10’
- Height: 7’ - 14’
- Thickness: 4”, 6”
- R-Value: 33 50
Insulation: Foamed-in-place polyurethane - CFC free
Door Panel: Structural frame consists of no wood, HDPE clad with the specified metal; the core is injected with foamed-in-place polyurethane. All seams are sealed.
Vertical Casings and Header: HDPE clad with the specified metal
Metal: 24, 26 gauge stucco embossed, painted galvanized steel
Hardware: Heavy-duty hardware and track coated for corrosion resistance, including:
- Double “J” door track
- Door panel suspended on two 4-wheel ball-bearing trolleys
- Floor mounted, adjustable, non-marring, self-lubricating stay rollers
- Spring loaded idler sprocket with adjustment to maintain proper drive chain tension
- Manual disconnects on front and back of door with concealed release
Gaskets: Double neoprene at bottom and joining edge of door panel and adjustable bulb type neoprene on vertical casings and header
Safety Edge: Instant reversing safety edge on leading edge of each door panel
Defrost: Freezer doors equipped with 120 volt perimeter cables to keep gaskets frost free
Operation: Manual, electric
- R-Value - 33, 50
- Insulation - Foamed-in-place polyiso CFC-free
Service & Warranties
Since its creation, HERCULES has been dedicated to serving its customers with products that satisfy the highest level of specification and which achieve all major international industry certification standards.
We have built our success on precise and timely response to customer needs, thanks to our dedicated and qualified personnel.
We deliver a full turn-key service, from the design stage through to after sales care, in our core markets, as well as in many export destinations around the world.
After 64 Years we know how to make a dependable door. That’s why we can offer the cold storage industry’s best warranty. Every door that leaves the HERCULES plant is available with a 5 year limited warranty against defects in both material and workmanship from the date of shipment. Simply stated it is the best warranty in the business.